Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Not every week will be like this.

  • I will most likely not be able to post every day.  I have so many projects in the works, like most of us mommas, and life gets in the way.  But I am so inspired by the feedback, I can't help myself.  I am hooked. 
  • At some point VERY soon I am actually going to start the plan (no really, I mean it!).  Today is the last day of school though, so we as a family are taking Hank out to lunch at Five Guys.  And yes, I will be eating a burger and fries, loving every bite, and probably feeling miserable afterwards.  I do have a vegetarian plan on tap for dinner though.
  • I started a few tabs--see top.  Where's The Beef? will focus on some occasional rants I need to make and get things off my chest.  Web sites and Resources: okay this is obvious!  These are links I have checked out and a few have been suggested by my fellow busy moms.  A mom reference is to be taken seriously, y'all, because somebody with too little time on her hands has taken some effort to test things out.
  • At some point I am hoping to get some comments out of you people.  Suggestions?  Questions?  Ideas?  I am wide open, what do you want to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment